Today is the full moon in Capricorn, and one day of the week ruled by Capricorn is Saturday, which is today! Capricorn energy is practical, focused, hard-working, and dedicated.
And, this double whammy of earthy Capricorn energy (moon in Capricorn + its on a Saturday) is the perfect time to take advantage of synergy for spells in the following areas of life:
- fears and self-limiting thoughts
- anything material-related
What You Will Need:
- a green or gold candle
- matches or a lighter
- a piece of paper
- a pen
- a handful of soil
- a small dish of rainwater (water from a rushing source will work, and bottled spring water can work as well)
- a flameproof dish or cauldron
- incense of your choice, but for spells related to prosperity in business, I really like basil, mint, frankincense, cinnamon, or rose; or all of the above, whatever you’re drawn to most
What You Will Do:
- Clear your space and clear your mind. Center yourself and ground. Spend 5-10 minutes just breathing deeply, counting your breaths, or letting your mind settle and clear any way you find effective. I like to use my Rich Bwitch spell oil, rubbing a few drops on my temples and wrists, to help me tap into the exact energies I plan to use.
- Think through exactly what type of business success you hope to achieve. Is it financial? Making your first sale in a new venture? Making your 10,000th sale in an established business? Hiring more help? Expanding? You need a good, solid, and specific picture of exactly what you want.
- Once you have this image and list identified in your head, write down your intended outcome in one sentence, as succinctly as possible. If you are asking for 4 different things, consider choosing 1-2 that are priorities for this particular spell. You can always do another spell tomorrow or next week, or next month. The key is to give the energy you raise a specific and well-defined target. The more information you include and more potential outcomes you seek, you risk muddling the intent and getting none of them.
- To clarify, if I was hoping for an increase in revenue by 30% the 2nd half of this year, so that I could then expand to a physical storefront, hire an employee, and grow my product line, I would need to figure out what would yield all of those things collectively or pick one to specifically request. An example would be, “I am able to achieve a level of revenue growth that yields the ability to open a store within the next 12 months.” The assumption here is that, in opening a physical store, I will far exceed the 30% revenue increase and will also net a revenue level that affords the ability to hire at least one person.
- In your cauldron, place your herbs/incense of choice.
- If you want to carve anything on your candle, now is a good time to do it. It could be a sigil, a word such as “success” or “prosperity” or a symbol that is meaningful to your goal. Light your candle.
- Grab some of the soil in one hand, sprinkle it over your paper and recite:
“soil and earth, bestow your worth”
8. Dip your hand into the bowl of water, sprinkle a few drops on your paper and recite:
“rains and seas, feel my plea”
9. Blow your breath onto the paper, visualizing your outcome and recite:
“gusts of air, carry this prayer”
10. Finally, light the herbs/incense in the bowl/cauldron and drop the paper into it, letting it catch fire. You may need to light it if it does not initially catch. Recite:
“Heat, flame, I call thy name”
“My will is known, my business grown. So will it be.”
Because the ashes now contain all 4 elements balanced into your spell, I would personally let it burn down and stir the ashes into what is left of the soil, and stir that into a pot or my garden, using it as a fertile starter for any plants.
If you’re not that much of a green thumb, but don’t want to just throw out the ashes of your spell, consider just sprinkling the ashes or ash/soil mixture outdoors somewhere meaningful if you have a yard, or even a fave spot in a local park, trail, forest, or friend/family’s yard.
You can also just throw them out now that the spell is worked and you’ve sent your will out to manifest. Or you can save them once they’ve completely burned out and use them to make black salt in the future.