Ok, so I don’t mean ‘get rid of’ like you think I mean. I mean ‘encourage them to leave your neighborhood’ kind of get rid of.
There’s one on every block or in every building. Someone we don’t get along with, someone who has utter disregard for noise levels, someone who lets their dog shit on your lawn and then doesn’t pick it up, they throw loud parties at all hours of the night, or maybe just someone actually committing crimes or attracting crime.
Not all of these are banishable offenses in my opinion. They might be things other types of magick would be more appropriate for, but again, its your neighborhood, so I can’t judge.
First, before getting any magick involved, ask yourself if you’re simply just being overly judgmental of this person. Are they just different than you, but pose no actual real threat to anyone’s safety or health? Is there a better, more diplomatic and non-magickal way of dealing with the problem, like talking to them?
Are you just mad because they live differently than you do? If its a matter of something like you not liking their gay pride flag, their skin color, their religion or their socioeconomic status, you are perhaps the terrible neighbor in this situation.
But, let’s say you have an actual real concern, like this person is a racist, sells drugs out of their house, is a child predator, or has actually caused or attempted to cause harm or damage to others or their property.
This stuff really exists in the world, and, no, we shouldn’t tolerate it. Especially if there are otherwise peaceable and hard-working people who genuinely care about the neighborhood and its safety.
There are probably lots of other equally concerning behaviors that might cause you to look into whether to use magick to rid yourself of an undesirable neighbor, so, most importantly, before doing anything that affects someone’s free will or behavior, ask yourself if this is really worth it, the best solution, and isn’t just the result of petty differences or inherent bias.
Also, if you are part of the problem, like you retaliate with an even louder stereo when they crank theirs, or you hurl insults at them from your balcony above after they did it to you, you risk this spell backfiring and you probably shouldn’t do it. So make sure that this is honestly a situation where you have no guilt in inciting the problem(s).
This spell is to just get someone to leave your neighborhood. Its not to harm them, cause them to experience bad things happening, or incite a tragedy that forces them to leave. If that’s what you’re looking for, no judgment, as baneful magick has its place and I don’t know your situation, but that’s not what this spell is.
This spell just makes someone want to leave and relocate elsewhere. This is best performed during the waning phase of the moon.
What You Will Need:
- black salt (here’s how to make your own easily)
- cayenne pepper
- a piece of paper
- something to write with
- a fireproof bowl or cauldron
- a lighter or matches
What You Will Do:
- Write the person’s full name on the paper. If you know other personal information about them, like birthdate, that’s good too. I also strongly encourage you to include their specific address.
- Light it on fire and let it burn to ash in the bowl/cauldron and repeat 3 times, with intense emotion:
“Stay no more,
Move away from here,
Be gone, be gone, be gone!”
While repeating that, envision the neighbor leaving and moving away.
3. Once all the ashes have smoldered out, dump them into your black salt. If you don’t have black salt prepared, but do have just sea salt or kosher salt, you can use these ashes to make black salt, but please do not use this black salt around your own property or home! Once you have added these specific ashes, it should only be used for the purpose of this spell.
4. Add about 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
5. You can grind it all up into an even finer grain in a mortar and pestle (this is what I do) or you can simply just stir them to mix them together. I personally feel like the finer it is, the less conspicuous it looks.
6. Sprinkle this mixture across the neighbor’s driveway, in front of their front door threshold, around their car(s), and even around their property if you can. Be very very careful if you live in a building with other people that you do not get any of the salt mixture on anyone else’s doorways, the stairs, or your own threshold. This stuff is potent.